3.02.2014

LUNA COFFEE

Yesterday after my shift, I went all the way to Bonifacio Global City in Taguig to try the newest coffee shop of Director Lino Cayetano.


photo courtesy of facebook.com/lunacoffeeph


I learned about it thru Instagram, again :D (God I love that app!) when Bianca Gonzales posted it, as shown here. 


I tried their Angus Tapa and Soft Boiled Egg on Flat Pan de sal which is priced at 230php. I would give this dish a 4.5 out of 5 star rating because the serving is kinda small for it's price but it really taste good, especially the dough, its more of like ciabatta bread but a lot better because it has a certain sweetness into it that blends really well with the Angus tapa that was by the way, cooked to perfection.


I also tried their Leche Flan Yema for 65 php, which deserves a perfect score. It's not too sweet, just right, I definitely assure you that you won't get tired of it's taste even if you consume three servings of it considering that yema and leche flan are both sweet, don't fret about it tasting over the top sweet. I would highly recommend this for take out as well as this is the best dessert every time that you need one.


Since this is a coffee shop, of course  I tried one of their coffees, I ordered for Piccolo Mocha, priced at 120php. This is one of their concoction of milk and espresso blends. I would give this a perfect score as well, for it taste really good, I love that even though it has milk, it's still has a way of keeping you up because of it's perfect strong flavor.

This place is so far one of the coffee shops that not only serve really good coffee but really really good food that goes perfectly with coffee. 

Luna Coffee is located at G/F NAC Tower 32nd Street, Bonfacio Global City, Taguig. They're open fr Monday - Saturday, 7am to 9pm.




 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment