2.22.2014

PINK PANDA SOUTHEAST ASIAN DINER

Last week, I tried the newest restaurant of one of my fave food bloggers, Erwan Heussaff, Pink Panda, located at the ground floor of Y2 Residence Hotel which is also a new hotel in Makati.


photo courtesy of wheninmanila.com






The place has a masculine feel with a touch of cuteness.


I ordered for their Crab Mie Goreng. It's egg noodles with crab meat, sambal, kecap manis or Indonesian sauce, veggies and scrambled eggs. I can say that just like Ramen Burger as shown in this post, it's also love at first bite :D It's just soooo good! I love how the smokey flavor of this dish blends perfectly with the sweetness of it's sauce and the price of 285php is so reasonable because it can be shared by two to three persons. It definitely deserves a score of 5 out of 5 from me. Thank goodness to their friendly staff as well for they make this dish less spicy for me. 



For my drink, I opted to try their Pink Panty which is priced at 110php, very catchy name, right? :D According to their staff, this is one of their best sellers. It's a mix of raspberry and lime so I decided to give it a try. I would give this a score of 4 out of 5 though because it's not flavorful enough.

I really love my experience with Pink Panda, it's ambience and the food is really good for very reasonable prices.








No comments:

Post a Comment