6.30.2014

100 REVOLVING RESTAURANT

I was out for another gastronomic adventure yesterday when I went to 100 Revolving Restaurant in Libis, which is the brainchild of Chef Jessie.




The restaurant not only serve uber delectable dishes but it also boasts of an amazing view of  the whole C5 which you can enjoy if you come here by lunchtime and at night your eyes will be feasting over the lights in the whole city. If you don't want to be in the rotating area, then you can use the tables on the non carpeted floors. For those of you who want to try dining on the rotating area, you may focus on your food or the view so you won't feel dizzy. 


They serve French and Filipino cuisine. This time I opted for something Filipino, since I was able to try French cuisine when I went to Bizu Patisserie. I tried their Smoked Milkfish and Tuyo Flakes Pasta (php395), that is also served with capers, micro arugula and has lemon zest. At first, I was hesitant to try this because I was really intending to try their Pinoy Pizza but it was unavailable when I went there but I've no regrets opting for this dish instead. Their tuyo flakes were not too salty, everything blends perfectly with the pasta. It definitely deserves a perfect score of 5 out 5.


I also tried their Kesong Puti Salad (php200), which I soooo love as well, especially the kesong puti, it's not too salty, I was able to eat it on it's own and the vinaigrette dressing was also gooooood. This dish is also a 5.


Lastly, I tried their  Buko Pandan Smoothie (php195), which I also love, love , love. It's really refreshing and definitely deserves a perfect score as well. 

I really love my 100 Revolving Restaurant experience. The food, ambiance and customer service screams perfection. 

100 Revolving Restaurant is located at 33rd flr MDC 100 Building, C5 Corner Eastwood Drive, Libis, Quezon City. They're open from 11am to 11pm.















No comments:

Post a Comment