1.27.2014

LA REINE NAIL AND DAY SPA




La Raine Nail and Day Spa in my beloved hometown, Calamba, Laguna is my go to place every time that I want to give my feet and hands extra lovin'.  I've tried several nail and day spas here in the South but when I tried La Reine, I never tried any other place, they have the most affordable packages for foot spa, foot and hand paraffin which is my favorite, mani and pedi, they even have facial care services, they have almost everything that you need for extra self pampering without compromising it's quality. How the place was set up though, would get  a 4 out of 5 star rating from me because I think they need to add more decorations to the place to make it more relaxing and for me it would be better if they're going to play the usual spa music, those instrumental ones, usually just being played using the guitar instead of those pop music that we usually hear on the radio. Anyhow, they still have a nice ambience, otherwise I won't keep on coming back. 

When I went there, I had foot spa, foot and hand paraffin and pedicure. These  are the services that I'm always getting from them because paraffin can lessen the appearance of veins in my hands and feet which figuratively runs in our veins :D This package only cost 480php as for other spa's, it might cost me more than a thousand.


In preparation for foot spa.


After my foot was soaked in paraffin, it was wrapped in plastic for a couple of minutes.


Eeny meeny miny moe :D


Aaaand voila! my feet looks better than my face! hahaha! or maybe it looks like a man's feet, lol! but I love the result though, my feet isn't just really photogenic :D


Upon visit, you will also get a Royalty Card that they will stamp every time you go to La Reine and every fifth visit you will get a free service either polish upgrade (hand and feet), hand or foot massage which I would be getting three visits fr now :D, royal hand spa or foot spa or royale manicure. #GoodJob

Here are the other branches of La Reine Nail and Day Spa:
La Reine Cubao Branch
Address: No. 17 Annapolis st. E.Rodriguez Sr. Cubao, Quezon City, 1102
Phone: 3769794 / 09159323287

La Reine Sta Rosa Laguna Branch
Address: Rizal Blvd. Pooc Sta Rosa Laguna
Phone: 09228450137

La Reine Cabuyao Laguna Branch
Address: Unit 3 Lim Bell Business Center Jp Rizal st Cabuyao
Phone: 09279842056

La Reine Calamba Laguna Branch
Address: Unit 1 ground floor 367 paciano rizal Checkpoint Calamba Laguna
Phone: O9178421686

La Reine Cavite Branch
Address: 2/flr Binondo building 104 avenida st 3A bahayang pag-asa subd Imus Cavite
Phone: O9176251069

La Reine Tarlac Branch
Address: Blk 30 lot 30 Dennis ave. cor v. gutierrez st brgy Tabun Xevera Mabalacat Pampanga
Phone: O9198601808

La Reine Mandaluyong Branch
Address: 1-1 GF Maxalome Condominium No.457 Barangka Drive Mandaluyong City
Phone: O9182398759

La Reine Tandang Sora Branch
Address: 14 Labrador St. Philand drive brgy Pasong Tamo Tandang Sora Quezon City
Quezon City, 1116
Phone: O9155245245

La Reine Las Pinas Branch
Address: B15 L7, BF Resort Drive ,BF Resort Village Las Pinas City
Phone: 09084453508

No comments:

Post a Comment