5.19.2014

LE SPA, SOFITEL PHILIPPINE PLAZA

I just want to share with you guys my latest spa experience. The last time that I had one was when I went to La Reine Nail and Day Spa, which is perfect for those that only need extra pampering for their hands and feet and for those who are on a budget, not that I'm not on a budget when I went to Le Spa, I guess I was just really in a mood to try something new for a spa experience, anyway when I went there yesterday before I meet my friend in SM Mall of Asia which I haven't seen in a while, I was in awe with the interiors, the  entire place will really make you forget about the word "stress", they will also offer you tea while waiting if you arrive early for your appointment.

  


 I had a one hour massage for my hands and feet(2000php), which I find more relaxing as compared to having a full body massage, which I know is oh so weird, lol!



I was  lucky to have my massage done in this room, because this type of room is only for their couples massage package according to my therapist and I'm sorry I wasn't able to ask what was the reason I had my massage here, maybe it was just really my lucky day :D


She was my therapist, Ms. Lisa, who's suuuuuuuuper nice and really good with her job. Two thumbs up for her. It was also very sweet of her to show me the jacuzi and locker room of the spa.



So far, this is the best spa experience that I've ever had! From the ambiance, customer service to  the service itself, everything deserves a perfect score of five.

For more details about their other services, you can visit this link:

Le Spa is located at Sofitel Philippine Plaza, Atang Dela Rama, Pasay City 1300 
Tel #:(02) 551 5555







 












 




No comments:

Post a Comment