10.08.2013

MY CURRENT FAVE FASHION PIECE

 Lately Iv'e been really fascinated with the comeback of this fashion piece from the 80's, crop tops, that is. Iv'e always wanted to buy one I just don't know where to wear them, LOL! Well I could wear them to the mall or whenever I'm hanging out with my friends, but I guess living here in the province won't be an appropriate place to don such type of clothing, I mean the people here are very conservative :D



   Anyhow, I just wanted to share with you my current fashion obsession, I would also love to match it with a skater skirt.



  You can also pair it with a long, flowy skirt or maxi skirt like what our very own Ms. World 2013 Megan Young did in this picture.



   How about you, what fashion piece are you currently obsessing? :)

  Photos courtesy of facebook.com/apartment8clothing


  

No comments:

Post a Comment